UIDAI Aadhaar Card Status, Update, Download & Correction of Aadhaar Card 2020
Post Date: 16 December 2020
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has released the Aadhaar Card Address Proof for Indian People. All Indian People who have applied for Aadhaar Card, can Check their Aadhaar Card Status, Update Aadhaar Card, and Download Aadhaar Card Here.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Check Aadhaar Card Status, Update Aadhaar Card, Download the Aadhaar Card 2020
- AAdhar Card Scheme: 28/01/2009
- Enrollment Start on: 28/01/2009
- Last Date for Enrollment: NA
- Last Date For Download E Aadhar: NA
|No Application Fee for the Aadhar Card Enrollment, Download E Aadhar, Online Correction, Find UID, All Service of Aadhar is Totaly Free.|
How to Download Aadhar Card
- Open The E Aadhar Card Download Link
- Enter Your Enrollment Number / Aadhar Card Number to Get OTP Password in Your Phone Number.
- Enter Your OTP Password to Download Aadhar Card
- Note: E Aadhar Card Default Password in Your Aera Pin Code
How to Enrolled with New Aadhar Card
- Find Your Nearest Enrollment Center to Choose Your State name, District Name and Area.
- Go to Aadhar Card Enrollment Venue and Submit Your Documents and Other Documents Photo, Bio, Metric Details.
- After The Few Days, Your E Aadhar is Available on Portal.
Online Correction E Aadhar Card
- After Successfully Generating the Aadhar Card if You See any Correction in Aadhar Card.
- For Any Correction Kindly use Only Aadhar Card Correction Online Enrollment Center.
- After the correction, Procedure Wait for the Few Days and Download E Aadhar.
Some Useful Important Links
Download E Aadhar Card
Update Aadhar Card Online
Find Enrollment ID / Aadhar Card
Locate Enrollment Center
Check Aadhar Card