PAN Card Status, Track Pan Application Status Online 2020
Post Date: 16 December 2020
The PAN(Permanent Account Number) Is one of the documents for Indian citizens. All candidate who has registered for the PAN can track their PAN Card Status Online through the official website of PAN UTI/NSDL.On the Official website of PAN, you can make correction of PAN, Apply for the new PAN, Check PAN transaction Status, Make Correction and Update Your PAN Details Now.
UTI TIN ( Tax Information of India )
New PAN Card Registration, Correction in PAN Card, Track PAN Card Etc.
Some Important Required Documents
- Voter Card
- Adhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Government
- Bank Account Statement
- Elector’s Photo Identity Card
- Card dispatch within India: Rs. 107
- dispatch outside India
(Foreign Address) : Rs. 989
How to Apply New PAN Card
- Click on the ” New PAN Card Registration” Tab to fill the online Application form for New PAN card.
- Now Fill your PAN Card application form online
- Select your Required Documents which you have
- Click on Submit
- Verify your details and click on Proceed to Payment Button.
- Make a payment. This is one-time fee. No Hidden or extra cost.
- After successful Payment, download and print your pre-filled application form (along with the Instruction sheet and Blank Application Form).
- Paste photo, sign, attach documents and post to address (You will get the postal address in the instruction sheet.)
- Now you will get your pan card to your address within 30 Days
Some Useful Important Links
New Pan Card Registration
Regenerate Online Pan Application
Download Pan Card Form 49A
Required Documents List
Track Status of Pan Card Application
Check Payment Status
Re-Print PAN Card
Correction in Pan Card
Link Pan Card to Aadhar